Hydra Rinse system does just that, and the Kitchen Innovations expert panel of judges has selected Hydra Rinse to receive a 2023 Kitchen Innovations Award.
This new cleaning standard automates the cleaning process for Shake and soft serve machines, a time-consuming, necessary task that employees hate doing! This system features a configurable system that allows users to clean Taylor soft serve/shake machine models without disassembling the machine. Just attach the Hydra Rinse system and auto clean–in half the typical cycle time, regardless of staff skill level, for a cleaner machine and better-tasting mix.
Key highlights of the Hydra Rinse System
- Simply attach the Hydra Rinse (an OEM agnostic configurable) system to your machine and clean.
- Washes, rinses, and sanitizes all parts in the food path with the machine assembled
- You only need to disassemble 2x per month to lubricate the rear shaft and inspect and remove any buildup. You can clean the machine with Hydra Rinse system assembled the rest of the time.
- APPROVED by several State health officials to require cleaning only 2x a week with this system
- Uses a Naturally derived cleaner and sanitizer
This award is testimony to the system’s efficacy, ROI and useability. It’s simply a superior way to clean soft serve.