Why Use DSL for Your Foodservice and Restaurant Equipment Repair Services?
- We are THE only factory-authorized company for warranty repair of your equipment. Repairing your equipment with an alternative company will therefore void your factory warranty.
- Warranty redemption is immediate. You don’t have to pay and wait for a refund; you don’t pay in the first place.
- We have technicians available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for emergency calls.
- We offer all our customers free troubleshooting and technical assistance. An experienced Journeyman technician completes all restaurant equipment repair services and troubleshooting. This routinely saves DSL customers over $100,000 per year in avoided service calls.
- We provide complete operational training on your Taylor, Henny Penny, and Franke equipment. You’ll know how to operate and clean your machine from day one.
- DSL emphasizes workplace safety. All technicians are PPE and TDG trained and certified.
- DSL service vehicles carry more Taylor, Henny Penny, and Franke parts than anyone else in the territory. With over $20,000 in parts inventory on each service vehicle, DSL will have the parts on board to fix your repair on the first visit.
- DSL offers a 30-day service guarantee on all equipment repairs. If the unit malfunctions within that time and is deemed to be for the same reason, the return trip service call charges will be on us. All parts—excluding wearable items—have a 90-day warranty as well.
- DSL has been rated as an “A” rated distributor by Taylor every single year they’ve awarded the grading system. This is the highest reward Taylor can bestow on a distributor.
- Historically, our first-time fix percentage (which is the percentage of times that we fix the problem completely the first visit) exceeds 90%.
The Service Process
Our customer service team answers your call in less than 20 seconds. After understanding the nature of your equipment repair(s) or service request, we prioritize the call.
Priority 1 calls mean the machine is down. In this emergency repair situation, we have a response time of 24 hours within major centers, often targeting a 4-hour response on such calls. Priority 2 is 48 hours within a major center, and a Priority 3 is scheduled according to when we’re next in the area.