Henny Penny introduced the world to commercial pressure frying over 50 years ago. Pressure-fried foods absorb less oil and retain more natural juices and flavor. Pressure frying also cooks food faster at lower temperatures. Today, Henny Penny ushers in a new generation of innovation with Velocity Series pressure fryer that not only improves product quality but also reduces the cost of ownership.
The Velocity Series cooks the same industry-leading 8 head of freshly breaded bone-in chicken per load as our previous high-volume fryer in 25% less oil!
Less oil in the vat means faster recovery and greater energy savings. But that’s just the beginning.
A completely automatic filtration system washes food particles down the drain and filters the oil after every cook cycle in about the time it takes to rack the next load.
The crew never has to worry about topping off hot oil with automatic oil top-off. The quality of the product improves because it is always cooked in the right amount of oil.
The Velocity Series pressure fryer can extend oil life by 300% compared with our previous high-volume model with less oil, frequent automatic filtering, and automatic oil top-off.
Improved counter-balanced rack lift design along with low deck and rounded corners make it easier than ever to clean and operate.
Next-generation touch control provides an intuitive menu-style interface expandable to 160 products. USB support for easy set point or software updates, continuous activity logs, and monthly reports.
- Reduced volume fry pot design cooks with 25% less oil
- Fast, automatic filtration after every load extends oil life, increases productivity, and saves labor
- Automatic oil top-off keeps oil fresh longer for consistent product quality
- Seamless deck with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- High-efficiency heating elements for fast recovery and energy savings
- Enhanced high-limit temperature protection
- Fully insulated vat for energy-efficient operation
- Heavy-duty stainless steel fry pot with a 7-year warranty
- 4 heavy-duty casters, front locking
- Next generation control
- 3 line menu style digital display with capacitive touch keys
- 50 programmable products expandable to 160
- USB support for product upload
- Extended memory for months of activity logging, management reports, or diagnostics
- Auto Startup mode with melt, stir, top off, polish, and idle cycles
- Water detection alert
- Load compensation cycle time
- Proportional heat pulse control
Accessoriesshipped with unit
- Loading carrier and cover rack
- 4 wire baskets and basket handle
- Quick-connect drain pan with casters and locking cover
- Large capacity crumb catcher
- Quick-connect filter screen
- 2 filter screen clips with handles
- 100 PHT filter envelopes
- 3 brushes and vat scraper
Available options and accessories
- Bulk oil disposal system with front and rear dispose
- Additional baskets or half racks
- ODS 300 50 lb oil disposal shuttle