Never decide between having soft serve and shakes again! The Taylor C606 soft serve ice cream machine lets you serve both using only one piece of equipment and can serve anything from ice cream to yogurt and sorbet. With the ability to serve up to four seaparate shake flavours, Heat Treatment to ensure longevity of dairy products, and two weeks between each complete disassembly & cleaning, the C606 will make the perfect addition to your establishment. And as always, it’s built using the high quality Taylor manufacturing process, ensuring it is constructed to the highest standards and that you get the best and longest lasting equipment on the market.
Cooling technique: air. Requires 3″ clearance on all sides to function properly
- Shake dispensing: Frozen shake mix and syrup are automatically blended and dispensed
- Portion control
- Shake syrup delivery system allows syrups to be dispensed from original packaging and delivers the proper amount of syrup for optimal production. Microprocessor control calibrates proper syrup flow for each new package
- Soft serve flow rate can easily be adjusted by operator
- Programmable Control
- Syrup rail for toppings
- Indicator lights and Audible alarms
- One 6.6L freezing cylinder on shake side, 3.2L soft serve side
- Two 18.9L mix hoppers. Refrigerated to maintain mix below 5ºC. Air/mix pumps deliver the precise amount of air and mix to the freezing cylinder
- Two Locking Casters
- Net weight: 815lbs, 369.7kg, Crated: 1006lbs, 456.3kg
- Volume: 67.4cu.ft., 1.91cu.m.
- Width: 25-1/4”, 641mm
- Depth: 38-7/8”, 987mm
- Height: 60-7/16”, 1535mm
- Floor Clearance: 4-3/4”, 121mm
- Electrical: One dedicated electrical connection is required
- Beater Motor: 1.0HP (shake), 1.5HP (soft serve)
- Refrigeration System: 11,000BTU/hr (shake), 9,500BTU/hr (soft serve)
- Air Cooled: 3” clearance required around all sides.