HHC 980 Full size
Henny Penny SmartHold humidified holding cabinets create and maintain ideal conditions for holding a wide variety of hot foods over extended periods of time prior to serving.
The SmartHold patented automatic humidity control system links water pan heat, fans, and ventilation. This closed loop control automatically measures and maintains precise humidity levels in one-percent increments from 10% to 90% relative humidity.
With such precise humidity control, operators can hold practically any type of food for exceptionally long periods of time without sacrificing freshness or presentation. This translates into higher food quality and less waste throughout the day.
Longer holding times give you the ability to cook in larger quantities during off-peak hours and still serve delicious foods that look and taste like they were freshly prepared. Traditional “hard-to-hold” items like pizza can be held twice as long as most holding cabinets.
The SmartHold HHC 980 gives you the control to hold at lower temperatures—as low as 140°F
(60°C). Great for delicate items like baked fish, eggs, baked potatoes, and rice. And with autofill feature, the water pan never runs low.
Fully insulated cabinet and tight sealing doors contribute to energy-efficient operation. Quick-response humidity generation helps maintain precise humidity and food quality during use. Self-closing doors provide for more efficient workflow.
Operators can choose from two different shelf runner styles to better match their application.
- Patented closed loop humidity control:
Maintains any humidity level between 10% and 90% RH
Easy to clean and service
- Constant humidity/temperature display
- Separate humidity/temperature setpoints
- Lower holding range: 140° (60° C)
- 3 gal (11.4 L) stainless steel recessed heated water pan
- Automatic water fill
- Low water warning light
- Timer alert signal
- Quick-response humidity generation
- Dual heavy-duty blower motors
- Ventilated side racks
- Fully insulated doors, sidewalls and control module
- Full perimeter door gasket
- 10 shelf runners, choice of L or C profile
- Partial pan removal for convenient loading and unloading (C-profile runners, only)
- Self-closing, lift-off doors stay open past 90 degrees
- Magnetic door latch and heavy-duty plated hinges
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and long life
- 4 casters, 5 in (127 mm), 2 locking
- Optional hose drain connection
Please specify desired configuration
Right Front Rear
Left Front Rear
Front Rear Top Bottom
Front Rear Top Bottom
Shelf runners (see Capacity on back)
10 L-profile (auto water fill only)
Water fill Automatic Manual
Power cord exit Top Back
Heater power (see back)