HHC 993 Half size
HHC 992 Stacked
Henny Penny HHC SmartHold humidified holding cabinets create and maintain ideal conditions for holding a wide variety of hot foods over extended periods of time prior to serving.
The SmartHold patented automatic humidity control system links water pan heat, fans, and ventilation. This closed loop control automatically measures and maintains precise humidity levels in one-percent increments from 10% to 90% relative humidity.
With such precise humidity control, operators can hold practically any type of food for exceptionally long periods of time without sacrificing freshness or presentation. This translates into higher food quality and less waste throughout the day.
Longer holding times give you the ability to cook in larger quantities during off-peak hours and still serve delicious foods that look and taste like they were freshly prepared. Some items, such as slow-cooked ribs, can even be held overnight, a process that actually improves the flavor and further tenderizes the meat.
SmartHold HHC 993 incorporates a proofing mode that uses lower holding temperatures to proof and hold in the same unit—no need for a separate proofing cabinet! Half-size units are available with leveling legs and flip-up door panels for easy product access.
The HHC 993 half-size unit can be stacked as the HHC 992 to double your holding capacity in the same footprint and provide the versatility of two entirely separate holding environments and control sets.
Fully insulated cabinet and tight sealing doors contribute to energy-efficient operation. Quick-response humidity generation helps maintain precise humidity and food quality. These other models from the Henny Penny brand have great features you can look at it Henny Penny HHC 990 and Henny Penny HHC 980 Full size.
Standard Features of the Henny Penny HHC SmartHold humidified holding cabinets
- Patented closed loop humidity control:
- Maintains any humidity level between 10% and 90% RH
- Exclusive automatic venting
- Self-diagnostic system
- Easy to clean and service
- 5 programmable countdown timers with single switch start/stop/abort, manual override and power-out memory
- Low temperature proofing mode
- Constant humidity/temperature display
- Separate humidity/temperature set points
- Low water warning light
- Timer alert signal
- Food probe temperature display
- • 3 gal (11.4 L) stainless steel recessed heated water pan
- Quick-response humidity generation
- Dual heavy-duty blower motors
- Ventilated side racks
- Fully insulated door, sidewalls and control module
- Full perimeter door gasket
- Partial pan removal for convenient loading and unloading
- Self-closing, lift-off door stays open past 90 degrees
- Magnetic door latch and heavy-duty plated hinges
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and long life
- 4 casters, 5 in (127 mm), 2 locking
- Optional hose drain connection
Please specify desired configuration
HHC 993 Half-size
HHC 992 Stacked
Right Front Rear
Left Front Rear
Double-pane glass (HHC 993 only)
Flip up panels (HHC 993 only)
Leveling legs (HHC 993 only)
Power cord exit Top Back
Food probe (2 with HHC 992)