The unappealing job of draining, transporting and disposing of spent frying oil becomes much easier with the Henny Penny ODS 100 oil disposal shuttle.
First, drain spent oil into the fryer filter pan. Then attach ODS 100 hose to the filter rinse hose connection and switch on the fryer pump. Fryer pumps oil directly into the 100 lb capacity reservoir. The load is easily transported on two large 7 in (178 mm) rear wheels.
A one-piece discharge pipe swings out to either side for convenient disposal. Manual pump is located at the ideal height, making pump out fast and easy.
The ODS 100 can be used with Henny Penny pressure fryers and open fryers.
- Large 100 lb (45 kg) capacity handles most fryer vats in one load
- Pump-out hose with male and female quick-connect fittings—simply reverse hose to service open fryers and pressure fryers
- Powerful manual pump empties 100 lb (45 kg) of oil in less than two minutes
- Tall reservoir design offers small footprint and stability during transport
- Check valve ensures consistent pump priming
- One-piece discharge pipe swings at height to clear most containers
- Easy-grip retainer screw locks swing pipe into any convenient position
- Hinged reservoir access lid latches and seals to prevent spills
- Large 7 in (178 mm) rear wheels for smooth, stable transport.