OGA 341 | 1-well gas
OGA 342 | 2-well gas
Henny Penny open fryers offer high-volume frying with programmable operation, oil management functions, and fast, easy filtration.
The Henny Penny OGA 340 Series Open Fryers have a large capacity and offer maximum frying surface area within an economical footprint. A larger, shallower fry vat produces more consistent frying results with items that float when cooking.
Henny Penny gas open fryers combine reliability and efficient heating to recover temperature very quickly. Fast recovery translates into higher throughput, lower energy costs, and longer frying oil life. These models also may contribute to your business the Henny Penny OFG 320 series gas open fryers, Henny Penny High Volume Open Fryer OFE 291 Electric, and OFG 391 Gas.
Henny Penny open fryers have a built-in filtration system that filters and returns hot frying oil in minutes. No separate pumps and pans, no handling hot oil. Frequent filtering extends frying oil life, improves product quality, and reduces oil costs.
The Computron™ 8000 control features automatic, programmable operation, as well as energy-saving, filtration, and cook management functions.
The Computron™ 1000 control offers programmability in a simple, easy-to-use digital control panel with LED display.
Standard Features Henny Penny OGA 340 Series Open Fryers
- Heavy-duty stainless steel vats with 7-year warranty
- Larger, shallow vat offers large surface area that promotes more even cooking
- Specially designed “beach” accommodates oil displacement when lowering basket
- High-efficiency burners with solid state ignition
- High-reliability heat-exchange design for energy efficiency and fast recovery
- Cold zone below burners helps extend oil life
- High-limit temperature protection
- Built-in filtration with over-the-top oil return to flush remnants
- Easy basket set and release
- Stainless steel construction for easy-cleaning and long life
- 4 heavy-duty casters, 2 locking
- Computron™ 8000 control (additional charge)
- 12 programmable cook cycles
- Melt mode
- Idle mode
- Clean-out mode
- Load compensation
- Proportional control
- Optional filter prompt and
- customizable filter tracking
- 16-character digital display with multiple language settings
- Computron™ 1000 control
- LED Time/Temp display
- Simple UP/DOWN arrows
Accessories shipped with unit
- Fry baskets—please select one
1 full basket per well
2 half baskets per well
- 1 basket support for each vat
- Lift tool for basket support
- Filter screen and filter envelope
Options available separately
3 third-size baskets per well
Fryer Shortening Shuttle®
Filter rinse hose OR
Direct Connect shortening disposal