- Freezing cylinders are 0.5L larger than those on the Taylor 339, and the mix hoppers are 5.7L smaller than those on the 339.
- Meant for medium to high capacity production
- Water cooled or air cooled. Air cooled requires 3″ clearance on all sides.
- Two 3.2L Freezing Cylinders
- Two 13.2L Mix Hoppers where mix is stored before being made into product.. Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below degrees Celcius during Auto and Standby modes
- Indicator Lights for notifications
- Electronic Controls: Taylor’s Softech microprocessor ensures consistent quality
- Standby mode maintains product during periods of low demand
- Optional Drain Assembly to simplify the cleaning process (drain rinse water directly into floor drain)
- Net weight: 610lbs, 276.7kg, Crated: 675lbs, 306.2kg
- Volume: 47.5cu.ft., 1.34cu.m.
- Width: 20-7/16”, 516mm
- Depth: 30-3/16”, 767mm
- Height: 60”, 1524mm
- Floor Clearance: 8”, 203mm
- Electrical: Two dedicated electrical connections are required.
- Beater motor: Two 1.5HP
- Refrigeration System: Two 9500BTU/hr, SHR: One, 400BTU/hr
- Air cooled: 3” around all sides
- Water Cooled: water inlet and drain connections under side of base ½” FPT
Boogie’s Burgers has been serving Calgary’s best burgers and shakes since 1969.Read More
Wilson Creek Shell
Located along the beautiful Sunshine Coast Highway in British Columbia, the Wilson Creek Shell Service Station has everything you need to keep you and your vehicle fueled up while on the road.Read More