- nearly twice the freezing capacity of the Taylor 161
- medium capacity and peak demands
- water cooled or air cooled. Air cooled requires 3″ clearance on all sides to function properly
- Two 2.7L Freezing Cylinders
- Two 7.6L Mix Hoppers, where mix is stored before being made into product. Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 5 degrees celcius in Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights for notifications
- Electronic Controls: Taylor’s Softech microprocessor ensures consistent quality
- Standby mode maintains product during periods of low demand
- Net weight: 575lbs, 260.8kg, Crated: 628lbs, 284.9kg
- Volume: 39.1cu.ft., 1.1cu.m.
- Width: 20-7/16”, 519mm
- Depth: 33-3/16”,843mm
- Height: 60”, 1524mm
- Floor Clearance:7-3/4”, 197mm
- Electrical: Requires one dedicated electrical connection
- Beater motor: Two 1.0HP
- Refrigeration System: One, 9,500 BTU/hr., SHR: One, 400 BTU/hr.
- Air Cooled: requires 3” around all sides
- Water Cooled: Water inlet and drain connections under side of base 3/8” FPT
Boogie’s Burgers has been serving Calgary’s best burgers and shakes since 1969.Read More
Wilson Creek Shell
Located along the beautiful Sunshine Coast Highway in British Columbia, the Wilson Creek Shell Service Station has everything you need to keep you and your vehicle fueled up while on the road.Read More