- Auto-lift models include a rugged direct drive lift mechanism built into the existing cabinet and powered by a quiet, low-voltage motor. Two lifters per well can be programmed to operate independently or together at the touch of a button.
- OFE 341 1-well electric
- OFE 342 2-well electric
- OFG 341 1-well gas
- OFG 342 2-well gas
AUTO LIFT MODELS
- OEA 341 1-well electric
- OEA 342 2-well electric
- OGA 341 1-well gas
- OGA 342 2-well gas
- Wider, shallower vat maximizes frying surface area for more even cooking.
- Electric models feature high-efficiency heating elements that save energy and generate fast temperature recovery.
- Gas models incorporate a high-reliability heat-exchange design with high-efficiency burners and solid-state ignition that saves energy and generates fast temperature recovery.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel vats come with a 7-year warranty
- Cold zone below heating elements helps extend oil life.
- High-limit temperature protection
- Built-in filtration keeps oil fresh, improves productivity.
- Filtration system flushes remnants using over-the-top oil return (non-auto lift models, only).
- Computron 1000 (standard except auto-lift models) features programmable control, LED time/temp display and simple up/down arrows.
- Computron 8000 (standard on auto-lift models, additional charge for other models) features 12 programmable cook cycles, idle/melt/cleanout modes, water detection alert, load compensation, proportional control, optional filter prompt, filter tracking and multiple language settings.
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and long service life.
- 4 heavy-duty casters, 2 locking.
Boogie’s Burgers has been serving Calgary’s best burgers and shakes since 1969.Read More
Wilson Creek Shell
Located along the beautiful Sunshine Coast Highway in British Columbia, the Wilson Creek Shell Service Station has everything you need to keep you and your vehicle fueled up while on the road.Read More