Part of the newer, more modern Crown Series from Taylor, the C706 and C707 soft serve ice cream machines can create delicious single flavour variations of any soft-serve products. The C706 and C707 and work with almost any soft serve product, from low or non-fat ice creams to yogurt, custards and sorbet. The C706 is the pressurized variant, meaning it can meet higher demand than the gravity-fed C707. And as always, they’re built using the high quality Taylor manufacturing process, ensuring they’re constructed to the highest standards and that you get the best and longest lasting equipment on the market. Contact us to learn more!
Additional Comparative Information:
- Useful for high volume and high peak demand. Uses a pump to increase ability to serve large amounts at one time.
- Small dimensions make it perfect for any area short on space
- One freezing cylinder, one mix hopper
- Digital Controls
- Air cooled; requires 6″ on each side to function properly. No clearance required if discharge chute is used.
C707 is the same as C706 except:
- More useful for medium peak demand and product is gravity fed for dispensing.
Product Technical Specifications:
- One 3.2L Freezing Cylinder
- C706/C707: One 18.9L Mix Hopper where mix is stored before being made into product. Simplified air/mix pump delivers the precise amount of mix and air to the freezing cylinder for consistent overrun. Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 5 degrees Celcius during Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights for notifications
- Electronic Controls: Taylor’s Softech microprocessor ensures consistent quality
- Standby mode maintains product during periods of low demand
- Digital Temperature Indicator
- Net weight (C706/C707): 440lbs/390lbs, 199.6kg/176.9kg, Crated: 470lbs/407lbs, 213.2kg/184.6kg
- Volume: 30.6cu.ft., 0.86cu.m
- Width: 18-1/4”, 464mm
- Depth: 32-1/4”, 820mm
- Height: 34”, 864mm
- Electrical: One dedicated electrical connection is required.
- Beater motor: One, 1.5HP
- Refrigeration System: One, 9,500 BTU/hr. SHR: One, 400BTU/hr.
- Air Cooled: 6” on both sides and place the back of the unit against a wall to prevent recirculation of warm air. No clearance required on right side if air discharge chute used