Additional Comparative Information:
- Useful for high volume and high peak demand. Uses a pump to increase ability to serve large amounts at one time.
- Small dimensions make it perfect for any area short on space
- One freezing cylinder, one mix hopper
- Digital Controls
- Air cooled; requires 6″ on each side to function properly. No clearance required if discharge chute is used.
C707 is the same as C706 except:
- More useful for medium peak demand and product is gravity fed for dispensing.
Product Technical Specifications:
- One 3.2L Freezing Cylinder
- C706/C707: One 18.9L Mix Hopper where mix is stored before being made into product. Simplified air/mix pump delivers the precise amount of mix and air to the freezing cylinder for consistent overrun. Separate hopper refrigeration (SHR) maintains mix below 5 degrees Celcius during Auto and Standby modes.
- Indicator Lights for notifications
- Electronic Controls: Taylor’s Softech microprocessor ensures consistent quality
- Standby mode maintains product during periods of low demand
- Digital Temperature Indicator
- Net weight (C706/C707): 440lbs/390lbs, 199.6kg/176.9kg, Crated: 470lbs/407lbs, 213.2kg/184.6kg
- Volume: 30.6cu.ft., 0.86cu.m
- Width: 18-1/4”, 464mm
- Depth: 32-1/4”, 820mm
- Height: 34”, 864mm
- Electrical: One dedicated electrical connection is required.
- Beater motor: One, 1.5HP
- Refrigeration System: One, 9,500 BTU/hr. SHR: One, 400BTU/hr.
- Air Cooled: 6” on both sides and place the back of the unit against a wall to prevent recirculation of warm air. No clearance required on right side if air discharge chute used
Boogie’s Burgers has been serving Calgary’s best burgers and shakes since 1969.Read More
Wilson Creek Shell
Located along the beautiful Sunshine Coast Highway in British Columbia, the Wilson Creek Shell Service Station has everything you need to keep you and your vehicle fueled up while on the road.Read More