The smallest of the Taylor family of ice cream machines, the 142 still creates delicious single flavour variations of any soft-serve products. It is able to work with anything from low or non-fat ice creams to yogurt, custards and sorbet. The smaller dimensions of the 142 also make it ideal for any area that is short on space. And as always, it's built using the high quality Taylor manufacturing process, ensuring it is constructed to the highest standards and that you get the best and longest lasting equipment on the market. Contact us to learn more!
Additional Comparative Information:
- low volume, useful for low peak demands
- only 16 inches wide
- air cooled, requires 6" clearance on both sides
Product Technical Specifications:
- One 1.4L freezing cylinder
- The one 7.6L Mix Hopper, where mix is stored before being made into product, is refrigerated to maintain mix below 5 degrees celcius in Auto and Standby modes
- Indicator Lights for notifications
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Standby mode maintains product during periods of low demand
- Merchandising Options
- Net weight: 180lbs, 81.8kg, Crated: 209lbs, 94.9kg
- Volume: 10.7cu. ft., 0.30 cu. m.
- Width: 15-7/8”, 403mm
- Depth: 24-1/4”, 616mm
- Height: 29-3/8”, 746mm
- Counter Clearance: 102mm
- Electrical: needs dedicated electrical connection (50Hz equipment)
- Beater motor: one, 0.5HP
- Refrigeration System: One, 3,000 BTU/hr.
- Air cooled, needs 6” on both sides